Master degree in Business Administration (Finance)
Solid experience in Accounting Software reporting tools
Exceptional financial and analytical skills
Advanced knowledge of MS Excel
One year experience in tax Accounting (VAT)
1. Perform a variety of professional accounting functions; maintain the accuracy of general, revenue, and expenditure ledgers and subsidiary financial systems.
2. Reconcile financial ledgers and records; prepare financial statements and reports, general and subsidiary ledgers and supporting schedules; research and resolve discrepancies.
3. Review and audit all accounts payable, purchase orders, cash receipts, business licenses, payroll, utility billing, and other accounting records and transactions; ensure the transaction is posted to correct accounts and that all accounts balance.
4. Provide assistance in the development of the annual budget; create a variety of spreadsheets, documents, and graphs; assist in preparing the final budget document.
5. Prepare bank reconciliations and related journal entries for a variety of accounts.
6. Prepare a variety of monthly, periodic, and annual financial and statistical reports and account summaries.
7. Assist in preparation of year-end closings and accompanying financial reports.
8. Prepare Landed Cost calculation.
9. Maintain and track fixed asset inventory control & Depreciation records.
10. Participate in the year-end audit; compile and prepare supporting schedules, work papers, and financial reports as requested by auditors.
11. Prepare cheque for payment and maintain proper file system.
12. Respond to public inquiries in a courteous manner; provide information within the area of assignment; resolve issues in an efficient and timely manner.
Expected Salary - 650+
Notice Time to Join - 1 Month