Civil Engineer (Planning/Projects) with 6 years of experience
“To work in a challenging position in the firm as a Project Engineer, where I can use my technical and management skills in construction which helps me to gain advanced skills and experience to increase expertise and competencies, while fulfilling organizational goals”
• Masters in Science (M.S.) in Construction Engineering and Management (CEM)
King Fahd University of Petroleum and Minerals (K.F.U.P.M.) (ABET accredited)
Graduated January 2017 (3.91 GPA)
Research Thesis: “Crane Accidents in Saudi Arabian Construction Industry”
• Bachelors in Engineering(B.E.CIVIL)
Osmania University, Hyderabad
Graduation date: May 2014, 85% aggregate
Final year project on Construction Management along with design of multi-storey building
• Senior Secondary education
International Indian School, Dammam (2010), 90.8% aggregate
• Ahmad Nasser AlBinAli and Sons Co., Dammam, K.S.A. Nov 2016 – Feb 2020
Project: Construction of 18KM Road at Aramco EWPS-1
Client: SAUDI ARAMCO
Position: Project Engineer/Acting P.M. (November 2018 – Feb 2020)
Review proposals and confer with management team to develop project objectives and schedule
Continuous coordination with Project’s Manager regarding ongoing activities and activities ahead.
Monitor project progression, resolving any issues that arise and coordinate team activities to maintain approved schedule
Assign project responsibilities to execution team
Procurement Monitoring; Logistics Management; Construction Management
Continuous coordination with Suppliers for Material and Equipment
Preparing Weekly and Monthly Progress Reports
Control project pace and suggest schedule changes as needed
Maintain an organized and logical database containing necessary project information
Conflict Resolution and Maintaining clear communication via proper channels to keep all parties well informed as well as to maintain smooth work flow
Project: Install Crash Rated Fence Phase II: Yanbu and Tanajib (Nov 2016 – Nov 2018)
Client: SAUDI ARAMCO
Position: Project Controls Engineer
Preparation of Primavera P6 Schedule as per the Estimated Quantities and Cost assigned to the Project.
Updating the Schedule with respect to the Baseline Schedule and developing Weekly reports, Two Week Look Ahead Schedule, Critical Path Schedule, Manpower Histogram, etc.
Reporting Project Progress (Weekly and Monthly)
Monthly Invoicing for the Project.
Monitoring the Progress on site on Daily and Weekly basis.
Reporting problems from site and its effect on schedule to the Management.
Preparing Recovery Schedule in case of major delays that change the finish time or scope of the Project.
Monitoring and Updating Material Procurement until it is delivered to the site and inspected.
Management of everyday activities in the site office like diesel tracking, petty cash handling, etc.
Coordinating and Managing subcontractors to avoid possible conflict at work site.
Planning and opening areas for work as per the Two Week Look Ahead Schedule.
• Salehiya Establishment, Projects Department, Dammam, K.S.A. July 2014 – November 2016
Position: Civil Engineer
Monitoring progress and comparing this with the projected schedule of work
Visiting the site and taking the updates and progress photographs and submitting them to the management.
Supervising the programs received from subcontractors and notifying them the delays as and when required
Supervising site activities like block works and plastering works etc.
Assisting the project team in some quantity calculations
CORE AREAS OF KNOWLEDGE
Construction Project Management
Project Planning & Scheduling
Construction Contracting and Administration
Construction Safety Management
Concrete & Steel Design
• Certificate Course in Computer Aided Project Management, PRIMAVERA, Nov.-Dec. 2013
• Accredited by Saudi Council of Engineers (SCE) (Membership No. - 324022).
• Certified in NEBOSH-IGC from NEBOSH UK.
TECHNICAL SKILLS AND PERSONAL COMPETENCE
• Primavera (P6) Latest Version.
• AutoCAD 2D,3D
• MS Office (Word, Excel, etc.) and basic knowledge of computer applications
Computer languages: - C, C++, SQL, etc.
Problem solving skills
Commitment, punctuality, ability to manage team and ability to work even under all circumstances
Excellent communication skills to interact with individuals at all levels
Hard working and ability to grasp new skills
• English (Expert)
• Arabic (Intermediate)
• Hindi and Urdu (Expert)
1. Certificate of attendance for "Structural Aspects of Architectural Engineering in Property Development", Chennai, Sept. 2013.
2. Certificate of attendance for "Meeting Infrastructure Challenge", held in Hitex, Hyderabad, October 2013.
3. Certificate of attendance for "Green Cities" on the occasion of World Earth Day, held at Institution of Engineers, Hyderabad, April 2014.
ACHIEVEMENTS AND EXTRA–CURRICULAR ACTIVITIES
1. Was an active member of the college student body “ICI-MJCET”, INDIAN CONCRETE INSTITUTE, 2013-2014
2. Organized the Civil Expo being the “Civil Expo Head” at MJCET ADSOPHOS for the year 2014.
Nasir Mughairah, Projects Security Manager, Saudi Aramco (+966556001459)
Ibrahim Al Najdi. Projects Security Engineer, Saudi Aramco (+966558220984)
Mohammed F. Shihabi, Senior Project Engineer, Saudi Aramco (+966532661708)
Khaled S. Al Hajri, Quality Control Inspector, Saudi Aramco (+966558068282)
Mo’tasim Farhat, Projects Manager, Ahmad Nasser AlBinAli and Sons Co (+966503873407)
Playing sports: Squash, Badminton, Table tennis, Swimmin