This position exists to ensure effective, systematic, qualitative purchasing of office requirements and other needs of Field Offices and to ensure all procurement activities be in compliance with the WV policies and standards.
• Developing and consolidation of Annual Procurement Plan (APP) and Procurement Order Tracking Tool (POTT) for AP offices.
• Compile the list of requests from field staff quarterly and annually.
• Set the target date for the requests to be submitted from the field staff and follow up to accomplish the tasks.
• Develop the annual/quarterly purchasing plans based on the offers received from suppliers.
• Purchasing activities are done in accordance with prevailing WVM’s policies, standards, guidelines, and in a way of ethics and transparency.
• Prepare purchasing process (quotation, tender and meeting) document based on submitted requests.
• Get the approval from appropriate level of authority and recommendation from procurement committee.
• Assist AP team for arranging meeting and venue booking for visitors and staff.
• Ensure that maintenance is done with appropriate schedule on office premises and assets.
Require knowledge and skills
• University graduate in any discipline.
• Strong communication skills
• Good working knowledge,
• At least 5 years work experiences
. • Good knowledge of procurement process.
• Knowledge of drafting legal agreements (e.g. contracts).
• Well-developed interpersonal and team skills.
Salary – 28K to 40K
Job Location – Noida
Kindly Send Your Updated CV –
You can Directly Call to HR
(Mr. Manoj Kumar)
“SHARE THIS MESSAGE WHO DESERVE IT”